Thursday, January 28, 2010

Welcome

Welcome students! As we read "Romeo and Juliet" I will post quotations and questions for you to think about and respond to here on this blog. My expectation is that you will post 2 entries per week - one response to my quotation or question, and the other response to a classmate. Your posts should be at least three sentences and must demonstrate a high level of thinking/understanding. While I want this blog to be fun, please remember that this is a school assignment so no inappropriate content. You can earn up to 3 points per post - 3 for a high level, thoughtful response which provides strong insight, 2 for a response which provides some insight, and 1 for a response which provides limited or little insight. I will post to this blog on Mondays. You will have until the following Monday to respond with your 2 posts. A good schedule might be to post your response to me on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday and then post your response to a classmate on Thursday or Friday. Just a suggestion! Bookmark this site on your home computer for faster access. :) Please let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment